6. Keep your hands off your face. Avoid touching your face or propping your cheek or chin on your hands. Not only can you spread bacteria, you can also irritate the already inflamed facial skin. Never pick or pop pimples with your fingers, as it can lead to infection and scarring.
7. Stay out of the sun. The sun’s ultraviolet rays can increase inflammation and redness. Some acne medications may even make your skin more sensitive to sunlight, so limit your time in the sun. Always apply a sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher, but ensure that its noncomedogenic to avoid acerbating your acne.
8. Feed your skin. Although most experts agree that certain foods, like chocolate, don’t cause pimples. it makes sense to avoid greasy food and junk food and add more fresh produce and whole grains to your diet.
9. Get in some daily exercise. Regular exercise is good for your whole body, including your skin. Be sure to shower or bathe right after exercise and don’t touch your face while working out.
10. Relax! Some studies link stress with the severity of pimples or acne, so try and relax. Drink a cup of camomile tea if you are feeling overcome with stress, it should help soothe your nerves.
Follow these steps that we have shared with you to keep your beauty aesthetically radiant and healthy.